Sunday, August 24, 2008

Not Much to say

Umm, I dont really have much to say with this one. This past week was pretty regular comparatively, so I'm going to try to make plans to travel somewhere next weekend, havent decided where yet though, there are so many places to choose from. top of the list though are Assisi, Pompeii, Venice, somewhere along the beach, or somewhere in the mountains where I can (hopefully) get back to nature, maybe go camping or something (yes I have a tent, but no sleeping bag) I have been saving my money for far too long and I feel like it's not getting me anywhere to do that so I'm just going to forget about being such a saver and just go out and have some grand ol' adventure.

"Just Because You Love Me" Wish list:
1. Food and a good pair of shoes for all the children of the world
2. a Walcom tablet, or a good sized Bamboo tablet

that is all

No comments: