Thursday, August 28, 2008

all of my pictures for you to see

Just so you all know, I just got a Flickr account to store all my photos onto and so that everyone can see them easily.

The address is: www.flickr.com/photos/rachaelrudnik

I just finished uploading all of my pics from the Palio di Siena, which was AMAZING, so I definitely suggest you check those out.
If you want to save any of the pictures onto your computer all you have to do is click on the thumbnail of the one you want to see, then at the top left hand corner of the bigger picture you click on the icon that says "available sizes", which will give you a larger size, and if you want the original size, which is even bigger than that you just click on that link, which is on the right most side of the "Available sizes" list at the top of the page, then of course to save it you just right click on the image and select "save image to my computer"
hope this helps!

~rachael

2 comments:

Jen Lyons said...

Some wonderful pictures. I don't know what you are using for a camera, but you are doing a great job.

Rachael Rudnik said...

it's just a Kodak easyshare 8 megapixel camera, but i hope to one day get a nice SLR so I can REALLY get some great results