Thursday, September 30, 2010

My office

I love my office! It's awesome. I can honestly say that I feel happy in this space, even though it's a work space, which I usually wouldn't like. As soon as I saw this awesome yellow desk in West Elm I knew I had to have it. My big external monitor (another thing I've never had the pleasure of having before) is attached to the wall so it doesn't take up any desk space. On my desk I have space for a keyboard, mouse, and of course my Wacom tablet, plus a lamp and my beautiful orchid plant. The chair (from EQ3) is quite comfortable and ergonomic so I can work all day with getting major back aches like I used to, and underneath my desk I have a sheepskin rug which is SOO soft and fluffy under my feet. I have ample shelf space in arms reach for all my drawing supplies, books and files. Seriously, this space really couldn't be more perfect for me, I think it really shows my personality quite well. Here's a picture:

Just encase you were wondering, here's also a picture of my kitchen (well, at least our dining table) and bedroom. By the way, memory foam mattress+pillowtop cover= super comfortable, you sink into it like a down pillow, but it still gives you plenty of back support. Seriously mom (yes I'm talking to you since I know you're one of the only people that actually reads this stupid blog! hehe) you've got to try one of these pillowtop mattress covers on your bed. You won't regret it!


I'll post pictures of the living room/ rest of the apartment later.
Love you guys!!

2 comments:

Sarah21063 said...

i love how you say your office fits your personality and it has a yogurt on the shelf :-) totally right!

Rachael Rudnik said...

What? I just happened to be eating a yogurt at the time I took the picture, it's not like I just leave trash lying around :-P